Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Okay, I know these are really late, but hopefully worth waiting for! Kenley was a duck and a witch for Halloween. We had two different Trunk-or-Treat events, plus Halloween itself, so she got to wear both costumes. We also had her portraits taken, and I'm illegally posting the pictures for your enjoyment!






Kenley is pouting after her Daddy took away a treat!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

you need to put the costume trying-on videos on here or at least the link to them. cause it's even cuter seeing her in action.

Anonymous said...

James, how could you take a treat away from the cutest witch duck ever? Rude. Uncle Mike can fix any problems she has as a result of the sugar.
I too would love to see her trying on videos, we haven't seen her walk yet!
Hope you guys are doing well, miss you.
Holly

Anonymous said...

Jim..the hawk..LOVE IT! Haha. You three look freakin awesome!