Friday, April 20, 2007

Andrea's Mission Call!

Yesterday our family got some exciting news! Andrea got her mission call! Click on the video to see her read her call and find out where she will be serving! Sorry about how shaky it is - I take full responsibility for that! I was taking the video, but all the shrieking was scaring Kenley, so I had to juggle her as well, plus wipe all my tears, clap, etc. Probably should have had someone else take the video... :)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

4 comments:

Salt Lake Hamptons said...

Congratulations. We're really happy for you. Everyone is welcome at our place to celebrate your entry into the MTC - and any other time as well.

The Salt Lake Hamptons

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Andrea! You'll do a great job! - Mary Ellen

Anonymous said...

What a great place to serve and how wonderful to learn ASL! Congratulations on your call, Andrea! When is your farewell?

Jen Cox

Anissa said...

now that was a cool video... thanks for sharing.