Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Not quite ready for the big time

Last night Kenley found these big-girl panties in a box. Upon studying them, she determined that surely they must be a hat. Sadly, despite her best efforts, they did not fit in the way that she thought a hat probably should, causing much devastation to our poor girl. I mean, I was laughing and taking pictures, but really... poor girl.









Here are some other random cute pictures from last night.

2 comments:

James said...

Out of all our friends, James and I think you guys have the cutest kids! Lucky ducks...you must love taking pictures of them. James is asking where Andrea went on her mission???

Anonymous said...

You always take the very best pictures. Yeah, you do have cute kids - and that's from an unbiased observer. Thanks for the pictures. They're always a lot of fun. Good photography and a couple of wonderfully cute kids - a neat combination.