Friday, July 13, 2007

4th of July fun!

We had a great 4th of July this year. We went to Old Poway Park and walked around. They had a little train running, and since Kenley is currently obsessed with "choo choos" we thought she'd love it. She did not. She was actually quite terrified. The picture of her with Kirk is from the train. Again, what she did love was the ready access to food! Then that night she stayed up to watch fireworks. She didn't know quite what to think and watched them all peeking from behind her blankie.





2 comments:

Anissa said...

I've been having way too much fun surfing your blog and getting "caught up". Kenley is about the cutest little girl I've seen! I love all the videos too.
I think the very first picture of her on this post looks just like you. so sweet.

Jen's Life said...

Man!!! I miss you guys. We need to get together soon. Seriously, Kenley is sooo cute, and Parker is getting so big. Let's do this girls night you were telling April about soon!