With three little ones at home, chaos reigns! It's noisy and busy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Another visit from Grandma Teddy!
We had a fun visit with Grandma Teddy last week. We shared lots of laughs and just spent the evening enjoying each other's company. I feel so lucky to live by my immediate family, and extra lucky that I get to see my Grandma so often even though she lives in Alaska. I just love her so much and it makes me so happy to watch her get to know my kids.
I love family too! I'm glad you had a good visit with your Grandma. My kids are lucky too, they have four great grandma's alive and have seen 2 of them frequently. YEAH!
1 comment:
I love family too! I'm glad you had a good visit with your Grandma. My kids are lucky too, they have four great grandma's alive and have seen 2 of them frequently. YEAH!
Post a Comment