Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween

I'm beginning to think that perhaps we over-celebrate our holidays. This year we did regular trick-or-treating, two church Trunk-or-Treats, and a pumpkin carving party. Oh, and two trips to the pumpkin patch. Well, I like candy. So there.

This year Kenley was Cinderella and Parker was Gus-Gus, the mouse. They both looked so cute! The irony was that Parker HATED getting his whiskers and nose drawn on (all three times), and Kenley was horribly envious of the whiskers and nose. So each time I had to do it I had Parker crying because he DIDN'T want whiskers, and Kenley crying because she did. By the third time, Halloween night, I was about ready just to draw some stupid whiskers on her face. Who cares, right?







This is Kenley with her goldfish Walter that she won at Trunk or Treat. He has already died and been replaced by Wal-Mart imposter fish, but don't tell Kenley.


Here is Kenley with Cameron Humberstone at the pumpkin carving party. Aren't they so cute?

4 comments:

*katie said...

So cute! I'm picturing the drawing on of whiskers and the crying which followed and it makes me laugh! I'm sure I'll experience something like that someday...

amandamenghini said...

Yes, I was tagging you. I didn't think you had been done yet and I really want to know your favorite desserts :)

Jen's Life said...

They look so cute! Seriously...I miss those kids! Parker is getting so big.

Anissa said...

Kenley's princess dress is quite cute, but very sexy for a little girl. ;) That's quite a neck line she has there! LOVE IT.