Here's a little video of Parker crawling that I promised to put up for my in-laws. What's funny is that he is soooo much LESS mobile than he thinks he is. He can crawl and get up on his knees, but he always comes crashing down, and that has led to more injuries already than I think Kenley has had in her entire life. Poor little guy. Yesteday Kenley slammed his face in the door, and he fell near our fireplace and got a brick imprint on his forehead. Then today he was trying to pull up on our coffee table and fell and smacked his head on the corner of the leg. You can see the mark in this video. I know what you're thinking. But childproofing is for sissies. He's apparently quite resilient though, and doesn't seem any worse for wear.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
3 comments:
That red mark really doesn't look like a mark from a fireplace or a coffee table. I should know. We have CSI on DVD and we know the real causes of many accidents. We're watching you.
Kenley is so funny. Jim and Amy's little girl is SOOO into pink right now too. She had to change outfits last week when she saw a pink dress of hers in the laundry.
Parker is quite the mover these days! When Ethan first started crawling he had so many bumps and bruises!! All at one time on his face--there were 5 or big bruises. Poor babies.
My long lost roommate! How nice to find each other through the blogging world. You have some seriously adorable children! I don't know how people manage with more than one, but it looks like you're doing a great job. I will be continuing to stalk you!
Post a Comment