Monday, February 18, 2008

Don't even try not to laugh out loud


Kenley: "Where's Ellis?"

Mommy: "He's probably eating lunch, just like we need to. Do you think he's eating a grilled cheese sandwich?"

Kenley: "No, a BOY cheese sandwich."

Mommy: "Do you think it's called a GIRL cheese sandwich?"

Kenley: "Yes?"

Mommy: "That's awesome."

7 comments:

*katie said...

That IS awesome. :) And yes, I did laugh out loud.

Maxine Parrish said...

I didn't laugh out loud.

But I may have busted a capillary inside my brain with the effort.

My favorite is that her "yes" was in the form of a question. Awesome!

Whitney said...

Best Kenley story ever! (or at least a close second to the "peanut" story you told me the other day:))

AJsGirls said...

Ok, that was really cute! I laughed out loud. Sort of.

AJsGirls said...

Thanks for the tips! Our kids really do sound so much alike. I have heard all day long, "More jingle bells!" She wants to see that stinkin' video over and over.

Jen's Life said...

Ha ha...that is awesome. I love your guys conversations. I'm so excited to see you guys soon!

Sheena Menke said...

I read this one to Jake, we both loved it. I might have to start calling them boy and girl cheese sandwiches from now on.