Yes, that is a Panda (named Pepper) wearing an Ariel costume. This obviously wasn't my doing. But at least she loves it. :)
And before going to bed tonight, we had to reenact the Build-A-Bear experience 5 or 6 times. When it was my turn to pretend to be Kenley, I said, "And I would like to choose this BEAUTIFUL Ariel costume! It is the prettiest one in the whole store!" And she turns to me, her eyes absolutely shining with delight, and agrees, "Yes, it is." Aw, you gotta love that.
4 comments:
I love it! That is fantastic.
I laughed out loud when I saw this! Gotta love her style!
Maybe I am easily entertained but again I totally cracked up at this. So funny!
Yikes- no wonder I refuse to go to that place- that bear would give me nightmares for weeks! Something about that red hair....
Post a Comment