Oh Katie, I can relate. Kids are so honest... I was reading to Ashlyn, and she poked my tummy and asked, "What's that Grandma?" I answered, "fat". She said, "It's fuzzy." Great, a fuzzy tummy.
5 year olds are exceedingly honest too. Connor caught me getting out of the tub, smacked by bum, and said, "Hey, a skin wave!" He tried it on my stomach and informed me "It's the same in the front". At least I'm evenly balanced!
4 comments:
Oh Katie, I can relate. Kids are so honest... I was reading to Ashlyn, and she poked my tummy and asked, "What's that Grandma?" I answered, "fat". She said, "It's fuzzy." Great, a fuzzy tummy.
I love your posts about Kenley. She just cracks me up so much! wish I could meet her in person.
5 year olds are exceedingly honest too.
Connor caught me getting out of the tub, smacked by bum, and said, "Hey, a skin wave!" He tried it on my stomach and informed me "It's the same in the front".
At least I'm evenly balanced!
Holly
Ya...our kids are on the same page.
Post a Comment