Five years ago this morning, I was getting my hair and makeup done in the wee hours of a rainy morning, hoping and praying that the skies would clear up for my wedding day. We headed down to the temple, and during the ceremony, the sun started to peek through the windows of our sealing room, bringing a smile to my face. It was a perfect, wonderful, beautiful wedding day. And in the five years since then, I have come to realize even more than I did that day that I married the best guy in the world, one who is loyal, supportive, kind, trustworthy, and a great husband and father. I love you, honey. You are the best husband ever!
And now, five years later, we are set to become a family of 5! We can't wait to welcome another baby in August! Kenley has announced that she will "pat its little head and pinch its chubby little cheekies" and that we will be naming our new baby either Max, Princess Ariel, or Uniqua. Parker has no comment.
9 comments:
I think you should do a combination of all 3 of those great names. Congrats on the soon to be new addition.
Congrats Katie!
Congrats you guys.
Kendall should write a book of Baby Names. I know we could all use some original ideas, since the celebrities keep using all my favorites, apple, coco, zuma, what's a Momma to do?
YEAH FOR 5! Congratulations again! And happy anniversary!
Congrats on 5 years! And horray for baby #3! How are you feeling?
I'm such a nerd. I already knew the news and this post just almost made me cry. Eesh. :)
Katie- Congratulations! That is so great-good luck with the pregnancy.
That is awesome! Congrats!
Post a Comment