Since we were leaving out of town for the weekend (WITH her, I'm not MY parents who missed my birthday each year to go to Hawaii, including my FIRST birthday, which I am not at all bitter about), we gave Kenley her big present on Friday morning.
I included the second picture here because I love Parker lurking sadly in the background. He was so bummed about Kenley's birthday and kept thinking that he was going to get the McQueen equivalent of all of Kenley's princess stuff. It was a little sad. There were a lot of tears.
Doesn't she look so big? She might as well be going off to the Prom. She LOVES her big girl bike and wants to ride it constantly. I know I should have been more fiscally responsible and gotten something more unisex that we could hand down to Parker, but it's so hard when she loves those dang princesses so much. Slaves to commercialization, I tell ya.
2 comments:
What cruel parents you had. Did they ever take YOU to Hawaii?
I'm about to embark on mass quantities of b-day pictures myself.
LOVE the bike. That will be the exact gift we will give Addison next year at this time.
And yes, that is very sad for Parker. At least I will never have to go through that with my crew.
Post a Comment