Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Four is Funny

I swear Kenley gets more entertaining every year. Here are some of her latest and greatest (sorry, lots of repeats from Facebook):

* When Parker was copying her: "Mo-om! Parker is following my voice!"

* "I smell good. Parker smells like yucky pickles."

* "Mom, Taylor Swift knows EVERYTHING. And so do I."

* "UGH! Wa-alllll! Why you always bang my head, wall? Every single time I run into you, you bang my head! EVERY TIME!"

* For a frame of reference for this quote, a few weeks ago we had someone come to our home to do a speech evaluation for Parker. I think that's what Kenley was thinking about when yesterday, in a fit of despair over not being able to draw a pumpkin, she told me sadly, "I think I need someone to come out and test my body. I can't say marshlellow, I can't say lellow, and I CANNOT draw a pumpkin!"

* Aaaaaaand, my newest favorite. Minutes before I took the picture below, she wheeled that stroller into the bathroom where I was doing my makeup, and asked me, "Mom, can you watch Pepper for me? Just text me if you have any problems. Okay? My number is 1-2-3-4-5."

4 comments:

Anissa said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

That texting one is my absolute favorite. I would be rolling on the floor laughing if my daughter said something like that. Kenley is probably one of the funniest little girls I've ever known. And I don't even technically "know" her since I haven't even met her. But you get what I mean. :) Keep those funny saying coming child!

KaraLyn said...

Kenley is sooo cute. While we were doing the 5-K on Thanksgiving morning I was pushing her stroller, and Tara was pushing Sydney. They were yelling names back and forth at each other, and laughing hysterically. The names were really insulting like "stinky choo choo."

Whitney said...

Oh my goodness I'm still laughing! I hope my kids turn out as funny as yours. So when are you planning on coming out to Utah so I can hold your cute baby? It's your turn...

Erin said...

Seriously so cute