Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas in Southern California

I am behind in posting, but I'll catch up later. Maybe.

We had a nice day today. In the morning we had a Christmas party for our playgroup. My sweet husband was nice enough to whip up a batch of homemade peppermint marshmallows when I decided at 8:30am that I wanted to participate in the goodie exchange which started at 9:30am, despite the fact that we had no eggs and no butter. :) At the party, we had a visit from Santa. My kids were shy, of course, but eventually managed to stand in a picture and smile. Kenley told me she's embarrassed for me to post this picture because it looks like she's going to skip out of the picture. I'm glad she can't read.


Then when we got home, I let the kids play outside for a while since it was so nice out today. Kenley planned a "Christmas party" with jello (actually leaves) and rolls (actually rocks). She was dressed in such a random assortment of things from her dress-up box, and Parker looked so funny in his pirate patch, of course I had to take some pictures.



1 comment:

Anissa said...

Flip flops and sundresses in December... classic.

Those are a cute bunch of pictures. :)