On February 5th, my little brother Scotty got married to Brianne, a good friend of mine who was actually my roommate when James and I met. It was an amazing day! The wedding itself was so neat, and I just kept crying each time I saw how happy they both looked. The reception was also perfect, despite some last-minute changes in food and weather. It was so fun to visit with all the friends and family who joined us for the special day. We did their wedding cake for them, and I thought it turned out really cute!
The kids were all in the wedding party, and the girls wore some cute little tu-tus, and Parker was in a little bowtie. They did great with so many pictures, but it was definitely a LONG day wrangling the three little monkeys!
Sorry about the picture overload!
The bride and groom leaving the temple!

Parker jumping the gun on picture-taking. He just ran right up there and started doing his cheesy picture-taking grin!

Andrea waiting to give Brianne her bouquet

My stepsister Hollie with Parker.

Kenley holding her pinwheel.

Me and my momma.

My aunt Gail with Claire.

This is my favorite picture from the whole day. I think it is such a tender moment between Scott and Kenley. I love that he took time out from his busy day to chat with my little girl.


I love this one because Parker wasn't smiling so Kenley was trying to make him smile by holding up the corners of his mouth. Needless to say, it did not work.

The Kenley side of the family (that's my mom's side, Kenley is her maiden name).

The Cartwrights

The sibs sharing a totally genuine laugh.

Sweet one of Parker and James.


Love Parker and Kenley holding hands behind Scotty's legs in this pic.


The cake - I know it's blurry, but I didn't really get any good ones on my camera.

I couldn't believe how much my shy little Kenley was dancing with her little friend Sydney!

Claire got a nap in the car on the way to the temple, and another one on the way to my dad's after pictures, but that's it. Poor little thing. She was a trooper, but finally conked out during the reception.

Me, Tara, and Annie

Scotty and Brianne cutting the cake. I think this is a better shot of the cake, actually, but it doesn't have the ribbon on the bottom layer.

And that's it! Unless I come back with more when I get the pictures from my Aunt Kay.... Mwah hah hah!
3 comments:
Love that cake! I definitely want to add that hobby to my growing list of hobbies. Looks like a wonderful event and my parents said they had such a great time. Did you hear about how sick my Dad got later that night???
Such great pictures. It was an amazing day. I'm glad that I got to be a small part of it.
Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again - taking you feeds also, Thanks.
Post a Comment