A few nights ago we met up with my Aunt Gail to walk along the coastal trail. We're probably in our last week or two before snow, so it was nice to get out and enjoy the fall colors and weather while it lasts. And since they don't have pumpkin patches here (waaaahhhh!!!!), these will have to do for my token contribution to fall photos on my blog.
For some reason, Claire thought she was frozen in place and wouldn't walk at this little park. I don't know if it was the jacket, or the unfamiliarity of walking in sand/grass, but she was just standing there. Considering that she is currently in love with toddling and getting into everything, it presented me with some interesting ideas. Do you think if I put her in her coat in the house she would stay put for more than two seconds? She did quite enjoy the leaves on the ground, and picking them up to give to everyone. It was a big job, but she did her best.
3 comments:
Everyone has rosy checks. Must be getting cold. Missing all of you.
I can't believe how big Claire is getting. Your kids are adorable!
You guys seem to be having lots of fun up there. I'm excited to see pictures of everyone in the snow! I miss you all!
Post a Comment