Friday, March 11, 2011

Kenley's Quotables of the Week

About ice skating: "Can you believe I'm gliding and I'm only five?! What kind of a kid AM I?"

When James said he was disappointed he didn't have hockey this week: "Uh, Dad? Every week when you go to hockey you're all, My knees hurt, my back hurts, blah blah blah. You should feel GRATEFUL you don't have hockey this week!"

When we walked outside it was very bright and sunny, and I said jokingly, "Kenley, why'd you make it so bright out here?" And she says all sassy, "It's Jesus' fault! Blame Him!"

6 comments:

Jill said...

These are hilarious...kids are so entertaining!

Lynn Muir said...

HAHA! I almost pee'd my pants on the last quote, haha your kids are AWESOME!

*katie said...

seriously hilarious! that is one sassy pants little gal:)

KaraLyn said...

Kenley is so spunky and cute. I love her sayings.

Maxine Parrish said...

PAH HA HA HA! That girl is a regular comedianne!

leah said...

That last comment was hilarious about blaming the sunshine on Jesus. How could you ever not stop laughing after she said that!