Saturday we got together with some friends for an Easter Egg Hunt. It was at a park I'd never been to about 15 minutes away, and it was really pretty. It's always fun to find new places to go to! Unfortunately, this weekend was FREEZING! We had to bust our winter gear back out - heavy coats, gloves, hats, etc. The older kids didn't even notice and just ran around exploring and throwing rocks in the creek.
It was a new experience from egg hunting in California, where plastic eggs are basically scattered in a field at a local park. We had rocks, tall grass, and trees to actually hide eggs in - for some reason it was super exciting to me! I know it all looks very dead and brown, but with the creek and the mountains, it was beautiful!
3 comments:
It looks like your kids really had a blast even if it was cold! I hate to tell you it's supposed to be 90 today if only for one day. :)
Yes, you're hunt was colder than ours. But our winter/spring here has been down right miserable. Very cold and very wet. I'm SICK OF IT!!!
Happy Easter! :)
Our Easter egg hunt was so hot we had to put away the chocolate candy and stick with jelly beans because they would melt before the kids would find them. Somewhere in the middle of our two would be ideal.
Post a Comment