Last weekend we went up to the Fall Festival with the Troxells. It was unseasonably warm, so we had to go outside and enjoy the day! It made me laugh though, when I heard people at the festival complaining about the heat. It was MAYBE seventy degrees out. Granted, that's as warm as it got all summer, but still people, I think you're gonna make it.
So some of you may remember my constant sadness last fall about the lack of pumpkin patches around here. Luckily you won't have to go through it again - my kids have chosen pumpkins already this year! They were small and green, looking more like tiny watermelons, but I don't care.
Then we hung out and the kids did a little tractor race, played in the leaves, planted some seeds, and played some carnival games.
The drive to and from the festival was so beautiful. I can't get over this crazy thing they call Fall. It's breathtaking. I tried to take some pictures of the gorgeous trees, changing leaves, and mountains, but they don't look nearly as pretty as it did in real life.
Walking out to our car...
The drive home....
1 comment:
Are the posts coming to an end for awhile? I hope not. I love these pics, especially because Parker is so happy and smiling in so many pictures. I guess as long as he doesn't have to pose for a real photographer he is OK.
Post a Comment