With three little ones at home, chaos reigns! It's noisy and busy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Sooo cool with those fireworks!! And I love all the spelling on the back of the wall. What are those called again? Wee-nuttles? Fling-wings? Be-crustees? Something like that... Mom, am I getting close?
That is awesome that you could see the fireworks right out your window!! Looks like a fun New Years Eve. I didn't even make it to midnight this year.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Sooo cool with those fireworks!! And I love all the spelling on the back of the wall. What are those called again? Wee-nuttles? Fling-wings? Be-crustees? Something like that... Mom, am I getting close?
That is awesome that you could see the fireworks right out your window!! Looks like a fun New Years Eve. I didn't even make it to midnight this year.
Post a Comment