Monday, July 15, 2013

California! Part 1

In May we went down to California for about two and a half weeks. Off to the airport!
 First sight of the ocean on the way down from Long Beach! Two of my children are still in their pajamas from the flight in this photo.
 First stop, off to the beach! Here's Claire snuggling with Grandma!
 Mr. Watson means business!
 Sailing with Grandma and Grandpa...


 Watching Grandpa Greg run the RocknRoll Marathon in San Diego. Qualified for Boston 2014!

 Took a beautiful hike with the cousins...

 Love Tyler's face in this one. I *think* I just caught him with a weird expression, but I like to pretend he's rolling his eyes at my mom. The world may never know!

 Parker lost his first two teeth while we were in San Diego!
 Look at this beautiful baby - isn't she the sweetest?
 Feeding ducks at Poway Lake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can never thank you enough. Love, your momma.