With three little ones at home, chaos reigns! It's noisy and busy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Big News!
Huge Breaking News: I think we are potty training! I've been sort of making half-hearted efforts to get Kenley to pee on the potty lately, and she's been doing a good job, so I was going to start for reals in a week or so. But Grandma and Grandpa Hampton rolled into town with some Nemo fruit snacks, and apparently those are prime currency for Miss Kenley. We've gone three days in big-girl panties, with only a few scattered showers! And I haven't changed a poopy diaper (on her) in almost a week! I can't even tell you guys how excited I am! So here's a picture of her in her panties, which she decided to pair with her fabulous hot pink cowboy boots. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait for the day my kids are potty trained. I dread going through the training, but it's all going to be worth it. Congrats on a poopy free week! That is HUGE!
Send the potty vibes our way!!!No more double duty on diapers please!!!
Post a Comment