As we were taking these, Kenley wanted to hop up and be in some pictures as well. I love these because you can really see how happy Kenley is to be a big sister. She just loves her little brother so much.
Poor Kenley - this week she was playing out back and got COVERED in ants. Hundreds of them all in her hair, her clothes, on her face - it was NASTY! So every time she sees a black speck, she's like, "A ANT! A ANT!" I don't blame her for being freaked out. It was pretty gross. Kenley is at such a fun age with her vocabulary (not so much with her tantrum throwing). She loves learning new words and she's quite the chatterbox. I think about 6 months ago she knew 20-30 words and now she knows hundreds and speaks in sentences. That's really pretty amazing. She's doing great with her potty training. She'll take herself to the potty without any reminders, even during nursery at church! She loves her big girl panties, and I feel somewhat redeemed for buying cheapo generic diapers because boy is she STOKED to have characters on her undies! Seriously, it's so brand new and exciting for her.
Well, we're off to Nauvoo this week. I'm sure I'll take several hundred pictures so I'll have lots to share when we come home. Wish us luck with the babies. But Kenley is so excited to go on an airplane and see Annie, it makes it all seem worth it. Then when we get home, it's time for a birthday party! Kenley's turning 2!
1 comment:
Parker looks A LOT like Andrea. Seriously.
I can't believe the carseat buckle burned him! Yet another thing for me to be paranoid about.
What did you do to get all those ants off of Kenley? That would freak me out bad. I wouldn't know what to do!
Post a Comment