1. I love books. I want Mommy to read them to me all day long. One thing I am very particular about, though, is that if there is a picture of any sort of food, I have to take a pretend bite, and then also give a pretend bite to any other person or animal in the room. It's just good manners.
2. I am a very good eater. I do hate potatoes and corn (yes, I realize they are among the most bland foods on the planet), onions (too spicy), and soup (this is just to be inconvenient, because Mommy and Daddy like to eat soup at least once a week). I actually cover my eyes when they try to feed me soup. It makes sense only to me. My favorite healthy food is red bell peppers, my favorite condiment is ketchup, and my favorite treat is candy.
3. I have exquisite manners. I will be enjoying my quesadilla and then just look up and give Mommy a rapturous, "THANK you, Mommy!" I also habitually say please, thank you, excuse me, and bless you.
4. I love toys. Really anything, although commercialized characters score extra points. Target is just a huge temptation for me, and I am now banned from that store because I just emit a steady stream of, "Oh Mommy, I WANT that! I LOVE that! I need that! Mommy, I love that! Mommy, I want that!" I don't really see the problem there, I'm just telling you what my Mommy told me.
5. I am getting really into identifying things that match. Pajamas, it seems, are notorious for this. All my pajama tops match their bottoms, and this is really cool to me. Anything that is pink also matches, no matter the shade.
6. I LOVE church, especially nursery. I am learning all about Jesus too. Last week in Utah, I told Grandma Nancy, "It's sacrament! I think about Jesus! And eat YUMMY BREAD!"
7. I am very interested in learning people's names. Whenever I meet a new person, I will later need to ask my mommy, "What's Julia's mommy's name? What's Julia's daddy's name? What's Julia's baby's name?" and so on. Then I will remember them forever, although sometimes I'll ask Mommy again because it's fun. Oh, and I'll tack this on here: I remember everything. I have an amazing memory. I get that from my mom.
8. I love animals, and I am fascinated by learning about them. I love the zoo and the Wild Animal Park. My favorite animal is still a monkey, but I also love bald eagles, hippos, and bunnies. I sometimes try to find an okapi in my animal crackers, but so far no luck. I can tell you all about how some animals grow in their mommy's tummies, and other ones pop out of eggs. I learned that from my mom last time we were at the Wild Animal Park, and I still like to talk about it. If you see me in person and you don't scare me, I'll do some animal sounds for you and it'll be awesome.
Peace out.
3 comments:
What a polite, smart, articulate, adorable little Kenley!
Kenley looks just like a mini andrea in that picture!! I think that I am remembering the picture of the three of you in yellow raincoats that is in your mom's bathroom. Too cute!!
That's awesome- she is just like you Katie
Post a Comment