Friday, July 25, 2008

4th of July

4th of July was a super busy day. In the morning we went to Old Poway Park, then we went to the RB Parade. Okay, it's a totally lame parade, but so fun to sit in the same spot with the same families year after year. The first few pictures are at the parade, of Kenley with Katie Jensen's little girl Renae. Aren't they so cute? I love how seriously they're comparing their bead necklaces. Then after the parade it was back to my mom's for their block party, and then over to the Stake Center to watch fireworks. I love the Fourth of July. Everyone is so festive and happy. I'm just a holiday girl. I love them all.



1 comment:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

What do you mean the RB parade is lame? I threw out many a foam ball, wooden airplane, water bottle, etc up and down the streets of RB in that parade. :)