So in case you didn't know, this is the absolute BEST time to buy kids clothes, because all the stores are clearing out for Back to School. I always think I buy too much, but then I sure am glad when my kids hit their bigger sizes that I'm all stocked up. So here's my loot from the past two weeks, hitting the Target shoe sale and the Old Navy and Children's Place Clearance sales. I got 13 shirts, 10 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of shorts, 3 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of capris, 1 skirt, 1 pair of jammies, and 1 dress. I spent an average of $3.29 per item. I'm not sure Brooke believed me when I said I rarely spent over $5 for any item of my kids' clothing, so here's my proof. 32 items of clothing for just around $100. And by the way, it's all so cute, huh?
The whole stash:

The shoes:

Kenley's stuff:

Parker's stuff:
6 comments:
Would you please shop for me? Wow, there should be some sort of certification you can earn for shopping!
I know you are awesome. Why else would I still be friends with you? Dont be mad, but I still have not made it over to childrens place. My plan is to go Monday, hopefully they will still have a few boy things in a 3T...for my 1 year old! :)
Katie I am completely impressed. Well done. I love it when you get good deals on kids clothes, especially cause if your kids are anything like Lila they wear the clothes for 10 seconds before they are covered in dirt or mud or marker or every kind of food.
You are truly amazing. I second your mom next time you are buying clothes for Kenley will you just buy two of everything and I'll get them for Ashlyn? Today Ashlyn said her shoes hurt. I guess they are two small and I didn't realize it. I told her I would buy her new ones so she wouldn't put the old ones back on. She wanted the new ones now! Did I miss all the shoes at Target? Sorry we didn't get together when you were down here. Let's try again.
$100 bucks!! That is honestly quite impressive. How come I never find such great deals?
Soooooo impressive! Way to go Katie!
Post a Comment