Saturday, August 16, 2008

Aren't these girls cuties?





Erin and I really really really want our girls to grow up being friends. Wouldn't that be so cute? Miniature little incarnations of ourselves, sharing secrets and laughing till they can't even breathe. I feel so lucky to have a friend who I've been so close to since elementary school, and we so want that to continue for our girls, even though we live in different parts of the state. But so far, so good. Kaitlyn and Kenley love to play together when the Strongs are in town! They don't tell secrets or laugh together yet, but I'm sure it's just around the corner...

2 comments:

Erin said...

These pictures are so cute...I am so glad our kids our friends. We need to keep getting them together! And don't worry about the picture of Kaitlyn....you can hardly notice. :)

leah said...

Ah, I'm jealous. I wish I could be closer to the both of you and join in the fun. Boedy wouldn't fit well in this duo though. Maybe one day he'll be buddies with the boys. I'm glad to see that I was a least some part of it with my protrait in the playroom....????? Where is this playroom? I highly doubt that you've taught your girls to worship me in their own playroom.... he he he he Ah yes, i was their in spirit.