Today was Kenley's first day of preschool. She's going two afternoons a week to this home-based preschool and three of her little buddies are in her class. She was soooo excited all day today, but when we got there she got very solemn and nervous. The first three pics are before school started, and the last one with her buddy Evan is after school, where you can see she is in much better spirits. Her teachers said she did great and was a big helper, and she said she did not want to go home at the end, so I think it was a success!
As a former preschool teacher, I'm so excited for her I can barely stand it. The fact that she's supposed to wear red on Thursday for Red Day makes me just get this big old grin on my face. I'm such a big nerd. It was so exciting to fill out the little forms she needed, and get her all set to go. I love big milestones like this!
Oh, they eat lunch at school and yesterday I was telling her, "You'll get sandwiches..."
"Yay!"
"And crackers...."
"Yay!"
"And milk and even juice..."
"Yay! And maybe even WATER?!?!?" she asks me.
"Yes, maybe even water."
"YAY!" Just about falls off her chair with excitement. Silly girl.
4 comments:
They grow up too fast! Such cuties!
How exciting! Except I just realized that she is probably going to be a school year ahead of Kaitlyn...you have to hold her back so that they can be in the same grade when we someday move down to San Diego!!!!!
katie, I tried sending an email to andrea, but supyo didn't work. will you send me her real address or another email address. thanks.
You kids are cute.
Wow, Kenley looks so grown up in these! I can't believe it's Preschool time for her. I miss you guys and hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment