With three little ones at home, chaos reigns! It's noisy and busy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
And a double Happy Birthday today
Happy Birthday to my dad and my brother-in-law Ian! Sorry, you guys don't get the same birthday post as Andrea, but I'll give you a special shout-out anyway. Love you guys!
Ok so I don't know where else to comment but it's SO not a secret blog. Goodness! And I don't have any pics from the wedding anyway, see one of the latest posts, Apparently my dress was too tight to stuff a camera in the bosom area! =) Uh and Happy Birthday to your pops!
1 comment:
Ok so I don't know where else to comment but it's SO not a secret blog. Goodness! And I don't have any pics from the wedding anyway, see one of the latest posts, Apparently my dress was too tight to stuff a camera in the bosom area! =) Uh and Happy Birthday to your pops!
Post a Comment