It's been a while since I did just a random post about the kids.
Kenley: Despite being 3, Kenley has still mostly remained her sweet, tender, and helpful self. She is so nurturing and always tries to make everyone happy. Right now she's really into "solving her own problems" (a little echo of mommy there) and helping out around the house. We started a little co-op preschool where I switch with a few other moms and she is learning so much! She is quite the little chatterbox and talks constantly, always amazing me with the stuff she comes up with. ("And Mommy, then I realized, I DO eat fish! Just like a penguin!") She is sooooo excited about having a new baby this summer, but will be crushed if it's not a little sister. She wants one so badly. Kenley wants to contribute to this post. She says, "I like to play with my grandma. I like to play with my mom. I am good at obeying my mommy. I like to play with my daddy. I like to play with everyone!"
Parker: This is one funny little man. He is so absolutely obsessed with all things boyish - any form of transportation, robots, etc. He can be found 100% of the time toddling around with cars in his hands, seriously driving them on every surface of our house. He is still frustrating us with his picky eating ways, and I am comtemplating various ultimatums. Stay tuned for that riveting adventure. My favorite thing about Parker these days? Whenever I ask him if he is my big boy, he says, "No, baby!" and snuggles into me. Awwww... he wants to stay my baby forever! Unlike his sis, who is always telling us how she is sooo big and soooo old.
Although 90% of the time the kids play really nicely together, but they have recently started to fight. Yes, just now. Ohhhh... it is so aggravating! They fight over toys, over doing things first, over me, over everything. I think I'm in for a looooong next decade or two.
5 comments:
Wait...did I miss something? I didn't know you were pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on another baby!
BTW, you're a really good blogger. Not many blogs out there make us actually laugh out loud.
Welcome to the "are you seriously fighting over identical sippy cups?!" club. It's nice to have a new member.
Every day brings quite a bit of fun as well as quite a bit of fighting to my house!! Like you said, we'll be experiencing it for the next forever!
We fight over the same things too. It's insane. That picture is adorable!
Post a Comment