Later that day she totally ruined her bad girl routine by excitedly opening her goodie bag from a birthday party, grabbing a roll of my beloved Smarties, and announcing, "Mommy! These are for you! I been thinkin bout you all day cuz these are your favorite!" and then pulling James into her room and offering him his choice of any candy he wanted, including her FAVORITE My Little Pony fruit snacks, because "you been workin so hard on all your jobs today." (It was his day off and he'd been working in the yard, etc. all day long.)
I know it's unrealistic, but I am really just hoping that sitting on my lap for three minutes pretending to dislike flowers is as close as this little sweetie ever gets to being a bad girl.
(Note: Yes, Kenley has her own knife and is helping me chop veggies in this picture. She may be strapped into her carseat so tightly she can't breathe until she's about six, but her daddy is a chef for heaven's sake.)
6 comments:
She is adorable!
Oh how I love Kenley! She's so cute.
That was so funny I had to call my mom and Dustin in to read it...can't wait to hang out with your funny kiddos on Wednesday!
Such a cute and hilarious little girl you have there. I so wish I could meet her in person. I'm sure Addison would just love her to pieces and follow her everywhere. And she'd especially love to play "bad girls" with her.
that's the sweetest story =)
I thought you were going to say that you were proud that your daughter had a bad girl side since you always loved to play the "bad girl" or loved hanging out with the "bad boys" he he
Post a Comment