Friday, July 03, 2009

Exciting news!

My night was pretty boring. I went on a walk with my kids and ate Goldfish crackers for dinner after they went to bed. But for one of these guys:



They had the Best! Night! Ever! Because it involved something along the lines of this.....


Still guessing? I'll narrow it down for you. It also involves the person NOT wearing the BYU beanie (What? You didn't know about my school spirit?).


Congratulations Scott and Brianne!

7 comments:

*katie said...

Woo hoo woo hoo woo hoooooo!!! Congrats Scott and Brianne!! Can't wait to celebrate with you guys!!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Cool deal! When's the party?

Lori said...

AWESOME! Tell Scott I said Congrats! That is so great, when is the big day?

Brooke said...

I talked to you today for over an hour and you failed to mention this? Congrats to Scott & Brianne! How exciting.

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Faustino Ohana said...

I'm assuming its the same girl that we were teasing him about when we saw you guys at Christmas? He should have taken our Disneyland proposal advice- we had some really good suggestions :). Congrats to Scottie Pottie!

Jer & Di said...

All is good in your neighborhood. I am so happy for Scotty, and I don't know Brianne, but I am sure she is amazing 'cuz she is getting one great young man!