So a few weeks ago we took the kids to the pediatrician and got some entertaining news. Our little Kenley is in the 3rd percentile for height, while Parker is in the 68th percentile. The doctor said if he were to keep growing at the same rate, he would end up being about 5'11", which is nothing but hilarious to me given that the tallest person in my family is 5'6".
These pictures of our new sunflowers just reminded me of that for some reason.



Yes, we have one sunflower on steroids.
4 comments:
Well I hope hope hope that the growing trend continues for Parker. :) That would be so fun if he was taller than everyone by the time he was like 9 or something.
I love your drug addicted sunflower. I want one!
Wow what a sunflower. I don't think I've ever seen one so tall.
Awesome!
{Hope you're feeling well!}
We once grew a sunflower in our backyard- April's idea- and it ended up looking like a man eating plant. As big as my head. Got the creeps every time I walked by it.
Post a Comment