With three little ones at home, chaos reigns! It's noisy and busy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
How to nap like Parker B.
Step 1) Wait until your mom tucks you into bed. Step 2) Choose your 50 favorite cars. Step 3) Lovingly arrange them all around you so that they can go "nigh-nigh." Step 4) Quietly play with them so that your mommy thinks you are sleeping.
Ugh, if you have any tips on how to phase out naps and still keep the peace in the house please let me know. I had the worst semi-nap day with Ethan and Addison today, so it's fresh on my mind.
Cute Parker picture by the way. He's a lot like my crew. :)
2 comments:
I absolutely love this post. Parker B, I adore you.
Ugh, if you have any tips on how to phase out naps and still keep the peace in the house please let me know. I had the worst semi-nap day with Ethan and Addison today, so it's fresh on my mind.
Cute Parker picture by the way. He's a lot like my crew. :)
Post a Comment