Claire is almost six months old, and just getting sweeter every day. She has become a better napper, and has kept her good-natured personality. She is almost always happy, and gives us lots of cute smiles. She is the chubbiest baby we have ever had, with endless rolls of chub all over her little body, and no neck anywhere to be found. She took a while to roll over (my theory was that she was having trouble hefting her booty over) but now she likes to do it whenever I turn my back. I have literally never seen her roll over, I just find her on her stomach with a devious look on her face.
And, she recently got her first tooth! Last weekend she was super fussy and I thought she was sick (even took her into the pediatrician). It crossed my mind she might be teething, but neither of my other kids got teeth until like 9 months, so I figured we were still a ways off. Luckily my pedi didn't stick his finger in her mouth, I would have felt pretty stupid to have not checked that. Anyway, today at church she chomped my finger and OUCH! She has her first little tooth poking through! I can't believe she is getting so big so fast!
2 comments:
Oh My Goodness...She is a Cutie! She sounds like she has a lot of personality already. How fun!
I miss this little munchkin already. Miss all the kids really.
Post a Comment