Tuesday, March 30, 2010

And we've got a mover!

Within the past week, Claire has discovered that she can move. As soon as she realized this wonderful truth, she was a baby on a mission. This video was taken about three days after she first started trying to move, and now, a week later, she is even closer to crawling. I suspect we'll have a pretty proficient crawler pretty soon here. Now that she can move around more efficiently, Claire is now absolutely uninterested in baby toys, and obsessed with trying to eat paper, Polly Pocket shoes, Star Wars figurines, and other, more interesting objects around the house. Life is about to get a lot busier.

4 comments:

Brianne and Scott said...

WHOA! She is quite the mover... Scott doesn't know how she lifts her cute little tank arms off the ground... must be made of marshmellows!! :)

Anissa said...

Oh she is squeezable cuteness! Just look at those arms! I wanna eat um.

AJsGirls said...

Katie! I cannot believe that your voice is EXACTLY the same! The second I heard you talking I was transported right back to Raintree.

AJsGirls said...

Oh, and Claire is to die for. I love her arms. Why aren't my chubby arms adorable?