Here are two videos of Claire. Pretty boring, unless you're family, but they're cute to us! The first one is a little interview where she tells her name, favorite food, animal, toy, etc. She's a little hard to understand, so in the beginning, she first says her name is Star (going on 4 months of that now), and then her "other name" is Clairey Ding Dong. In case you can't understand her favorite foods, she says they are broccoli and peas. She is a silly girl. The second video is just a short one of her counting.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! How have I not seen these yet?! I love that her favorite toy is food. How perfect! Thank you, thank you for posting that. :) I hope you do regular interviews with all of the kiddos. Those are priceless!!!
Don't you think that's kind of false advertising though if you teach her the "now I know my ABCs.." before she actually knows them?
Post a Comment