My little Parker LOVES playing Legos. A few weeks ago I got sick of all the toys lying around (he's not the best at picking up), and I put everything up in the closet except Legos and cars. I haven't heard a peep of complaining, he just plays Legos ALL the time. He pores over his Lego Idea Book we got him for his birthday, and loves to make Lego masterpieces. Here are two recent ones:
He copied the tree on his box of Legos, all on his own. As far as I can tell, he got it almost exactly right. Maybe because I'm so bad with my visual spatial skills, but to me this seems exceptionally brilliant. ;)
This is his project he created tonight. This is one he came up with just "from his brain." It's a koala with its arms and legs around a tree. He even showed me how he compared the length of his own arms and legs to see if he should make the legs longer than the arms or make them equal.
2 comments:
We love legos! Hudson comes home from school and will play for hours. Even if they are a huge rip off....
I don't know - they're pretty expensive, but anything that occupies my kid for that amount of time is worth it in my book! Have you seen that Lego Idea Book?
Post a Comment