Parker's preschool had a little "Art Show" where they had a lot of the kids' art from the year on exhibit. Parker was so proud to show us around and point out what he had done. He considers himself quite the artist!
Parker is not really this much bigger than Claire. She is crouching down and pulling away. But he is growing up so much. :(
Here is his portrait in the "Mother's Day Gallery." He wrote that he loves me because I take him on special dates.
This is their class poem about moms. Parker's line was, "Mothers who let us help make a salad." This was referring to last Sunday, when I let all three kids help me chop up ingredients to make potato salad. It was a lot of work to chop all that stuff with three young knife-wielding children, but they did a great job, and seeing this made me realize how much something so little meant to him.
Here he is with his teacher.
I love my little Parker B!
No comments:
Post a Comment