Thursday, June 14, 2012

Finishing up Soccer!

The kids had a great time this year playing soccer! Kenley's team party was tonight, and despite the rain, everyone seemed to have a great time! I realized I hadn't taken very many pics this season, so I decided to document our night. It was too rainy and cold during the game to take any pictures though. Our league plays rain or shine, and the games start as late as 8:30 even for the 4-year-olds - it can make for some interesting nights!

Isn't this the most beautiful walk into a soccer field in the whole world?

 Here is Claire pulling the wagon ALLBYHERSELF! Just like everything these days...

 Bundled up and enjoying the team party!

 Here is Kenley with her trophy.


Parker enjoying some peace and quiet before two little twin girls from his preschool class found him and started playing "Kitties and Dogs."

And back to the car they go!

No comments: