Saturday, October 06, 2007

Picture overload, but they're cute!

I was practicing with my camera settings today in anticipation of trying to do a little photo shoot with both kids next week. But so far, so good - I'm happy with the ones I got today! The real challenge will be getting the two little wiggleworms together. Should be good times. We should add Lucy in the mix to make it even better.

Side note: Today Kenley came up to me wearing only panties, holding a black marker, and asked me if she could color her body. At least she asked. This time.












Just adding one more in here for fun. This is picture #2 after I messed around with it in Photoshop. Love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really do have wonderful kids, and their parents are also special and that's from a completely objective observer.

The Dobrons said...

Cute!