Okay, this is totally stupid, but why can't jellybeans still be nasty? These Starburst jellybeans are just my nemesis. Finally I ate them all so they would be gone from my house but now James is sad that I finished them so I feel obligated to buy more during my trip to Target tonight. Grrrrr.....
We just got back from a week in Utah, and I'll be posting about that once we sift through our 300 pictures (I wish I was kidding). Did you miss us? I also have to get my 8 Things About Kenley done, but I admit, I'm feeling a little pressure. Oh, how I wish I was a boring and uninteresting person....
4 comments:
I LOVE Starburst Jelly Beans!
www.jorgstyle.blogspot.com
That is so funny you mention Starburst Jellybeans. Kevin and I just finished off a bag last night. Then today I discovered Jolly Rancher jellybeans. We've been eating them while we work on the house tonight and they are so delicious!
I too LOVE, LOVE the Starburst jellybeans, specifically the bag of just reds and pink. Yummy!!!!
Finally! I wondered if you had given up blogging - so unlike the Katie I know-
Post a Comment