Friday, May 02, 2008

A few little movies of Parker...

Okay, I hate uploading movies. Blogger was being LAME and wasn't working, so I used dropshots, and it's cutting off the endings. So later when James isn't waiting for me to get off the computer, I'll upload them someplace else, but for now, you can get the idea. Grrrr....

Well, our biggest news around here is that Parker is walking! Just up and did it one day, and now he's a walking maniac! Check him out...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


I also included a little video of Parker's picky eating. It's not as bad as it sometimes gets, because he's not actually gagging, and he doesn't stick his fingers very far back to reach the offending food, but it still gives the general idea...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments: