With three little ones at home, chaos reigns! It's noisy and busy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Hey locals, I need a favor!
I have tickets to go to Time Out For Women this Saturday downtown, and the person who was supposed to watch my kids is doing something else that day. Soooo... I'm trying to find a sitter from about 9:30-4:30 to watch both kids, either at your own house or my mom's. Any takers? I would even be willing to skip part of the day if I could go to at least some part of it. If you're available, e-mail me and we can work out time, place, and payment. Oh, this would preferably be someone I actually know, and not one of my blogstalkers. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you find somebody. And send me your email so that I can forward the small business info. I haven't heard anything about the website either... tyler(at)tylerjorgenson(dot)com
I have a ticket for TOFW, too! But, I cannot go. I messed my weekends up. So, if you of anyone who would like to go, they can have my ticket. It would go to waste anyway. Send me an e-mail.
Post a Comment