Friday, June 13, 2008

I totally got this new dress at the GAP

My poor baby, always wishing she had a dress from the GAP. Finally just had to take matters into her own hands.




I wasn't going to post again tonight because I didn't want my last little post about Parker to be overlooked, but this was too funny. Tonight while I was slaving away over dinner, Kenley was playing by herself in the living room. She walks into the kitchen and goes, "Look what I did, Mommy!" And she had ripped into this GAP bag and torn out a neckhole and two armholes to make herself a little dress. Okay so I know these bags are not meant to be toys and all, but of course I had to grab my camera before making her throw it away.

By the way, I feel a little ghetto that in the second picture you can see that one of my children is dressed in only a diaper and my other one is dressed in a plastic bag. Oh well, at least I got some new shorts!

4 comments:

Mike said...

I love it! The things kids think of. Glad you got a picture of it.

Makelle said...

Katie--you CRACK me up!! Your kids are the funniest. I'm forseeing a fashion diva in the future--watch out!! It's great reading your blogs-we should all get together somehow for another reunion...maybe after Auti has her baby!

*katie said...

SOOOOOOOO funny! And don't worry, I'm sure you would think I was ghetto if you saw some of the "outfits" my boys sometimes wear!

Harrison Happenings said...

It is so funny that you finished your post with explaining the picture. I saw it and thought, oh good we're not the only ones who feed our baby less than dressed to save clean up time.