Monday, June 09, 2008

Looks what I did on Saturday

I'm telling you, I should have a Mountain Dew and a Dr. Pepper with my Taco Bell taco every day. Gave me a serious energy burst and I came home and cleaned out and organized my whole pantry, fridge, and freezer. My before and after pantry pics don't really do it justice because my pantry is super deep so it's the back half that gets crazy messy, but you get the idea. I hope you all still want to be my friends after seeing the before pics. :) Thanks to Brooke for her super-clean and organized pantry to give me the motivation I needed!

Pantry Before


Pantry After


Freezer Before


Freezer After (Don't mind the junk food. Those are totally fat-free, 100% organic Totino's pizzas and chicken nuggets, I'm pretty sure.)


Fridge Before


Fridge After

8 comments:

DB said...

Are you for hire?

Anonymous said...

Wow, Katie! I am so impressed. Did you learn those skills from your mother?

Anissa said...

time to get some food in the fridge my friend. that's looking pretty sparce ;)

The Dobrons said...

I can really appreciate that! I love it when I get those little kicks of energy....the results are great!

Anonymous said...

More comments about the clean fridge than the pics of the kids? Interesting.
-James

Brooke said...

Glad to be your inspiration! :) Looks great! Miss the kids too! Carli wanted Kenley to go to the fireworks with her. Cute girls.

leah said...

you crack me up Katie

Rita Christiansen said...

Hey-
I thought you were going to post the name you picked for your bakery. I've been dying to know!
Are you coming to AK this summer?