I love Halloween. I can't wait. Apparently Kenley's being a cat and Parker is being a skunk. According to Miss Kenley. And myself and the gaggle of grandmas? I guess we're being witches.
With three little ones at home, chaos reigns! It's noisy and busy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Friday, September 05, 2008
Happy Halloween
So my mom informed me that as she and Kenley were looking at a Halloween costume catalog, Kenley picked out several costumes for herself, several for me and each grandma, a "dunk" for Parker ("Pee yew! Stinky sk-sk-sk-DUNK"), and several for herself for when she "grows smaller." Oh, um. I think someone missed the memo. For better or for worse, these days are long gone...



I love Halloween. I can't wait. Apparently Kenley's being a cat and Parker is being a skunk. According to Miss Kenley. And myself and the gaggle of grandmas? I guess we're being witches.
I love Halloween. I can't wait. Apparently Kenley's being a cat and Parker is being a skunk. According to Miss Kenley. And myself and the gaggle of grandmas? I guess we're being witches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute. My kiddoes were browsing the halloween costume catalog yesterday, too. What fun!
Very cute....my sister says thanks about your advise on testing her 5 year old.
Post a Comment