We had a great crowd down at the airport - immediate family, some close friends, and the added bonus of having some additional family in from out of town. Then we met at Scott's apartment for a big dinner from California Pizza Kitchen, where we all got to visit and chat a little bit more.
To answer the most common questions:
*What is she planning on doing now? Getting married to a guy she met on the plane! Just kidding. She's just riding it out through the holidays, spending time with family and friends, and then she'll figure out her life. No rush.
*Did Parker and Kenley remember her? Well, Parker was a mere 6 weeks old when she left, so no. Kenley.... I don't know. Andrea has just always been a part of our lives, through pictures and stories. I don't know whether or not she remembers life when Annie was here, but she definitely knew who she was, and remembers going to see her in Nauvoo.
*Is she adjusting okay? Mostly. She is very much her normal self, other than the fact that she keeps proclaiming how cute her bedspread is at Mom's house, and it's this total country bumpkin print that is so not her style, I think she's confused. But other than that, her personality hasn't changed a bit. She is still just going about her life figuring out how she can cram the most into each day, hanging out with the most people, and being the most productive she can be.
Ready for picture overload? Here you go:
Still doing missionary work as she exits the plane:
Apparently amazed that we all came to meet her:
Parker was not too sure of how to respond to all the madness:
6 comments:
I can't wait to come home and see her!
Hooray!! I'm so happy, happy she's home, happy you blogged about it and happy you posted pics- well done. Oh...and a little sad I haven't seen her.
It was so awesome to see her at the annual party. What a great Christmas present. I especially love the picture of you two with your faces squished together. It's perfect.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
The bedspread is not "Country Bumpkin" style! It is "Shabby Chic".
Yay!! So fun that she's home!
Post a Comment