Because Kenley's birthday will be just a month after having the baby, I need to get an early start planning and getting stuff for her party. So last night I sat down with her to start the big plans. I wrote down all her ideas because they were so cute and funny. Our theme is going to be Princesses and Pirates, and here are her requests:
Time:
*In the morning. And a LONG party - five and five hours.
Activities:
*Balloon Fight
Menu:
*Princess Pizza
*Princess Goldfish crackers
*Princess muffins with princesses on the little papers
*Pink and white princess animal cookies with sprinkles
*Strawberry milk with Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, and Mulan on the milk carton
*Princess Strawberry punch flavored ice cream
*Pink Princess Castle Cake, with pink, hot pink, hot purple, and hot red
Favors:
*Princess pancakes for each friend to take home in a baggie (because it's a morning party, she explains)
I'm hoping she forgets the pancake idea but at this point she's quite adamant. At other parties you may get a gift bag with toys, prizes, and candy. At ours you will go home with a ziplock baggie full of soggy pancakes. Perfect.
4 comments:
Wow, can I come? I love soggy pancakes in zip lock baggies! I'll start working on my princess costume now.
I've done a princess party for Addison. Granted it was her 1st bday so I had no demands from her, but I still went all out. Let me know if you want any pictures. I did a princess castle cake too. :)
Can I come- I can think of a lot of creative activities to do with soggy pancakes
So cute!! Love all of her ideas :)
Post a Comment