So with working full-time I miss a lot of the funny stuff my kids say during the day. But I'm sure everyone misses hearing about what I find entertaining in my life. The latest:
*The new Goldfish box, labeled, "New packaging! Same amount of crackers." It cracks me up every time. I'm sure what they were going for was having their consumers not think a smaller box meant less fish, but to me it reads very, "We changed our packaging but we're not giving you even ONE more fishie cracker, suckers!" Seriously I laugh out loud every time I get Goldfish.
*So I work out in the countryside, and drive along this lovely dirt road to get out to my school (I know, weird, right?). They do quite a bit of work to keep the dirt road nice. Several times a week they're out there laying more dirt, smoothing it, spraying it with water to pack it down, whatever. I remarked to another teacher that they should just pave the darn road if they're going to do so much work on it. But she told me that apparently it was part of an old path the stagecoaches used to take, and those crazy history lovers out there have been fighting to keep it authentic and dirty and bumpy and inconvenient. But guys, I think it's a FAKE dirt road! The other day I was driving to work and it was like someone had swept off 89% of the dirt and there is a PAVED road underneath! I swear to you! It's not like they managed to pave the road overnight and then dumped the dirt remnants back on it, it is pavement that has been there a while and they were just faking us out all along! FRAUDS! Do you think I should sue them to reimburse me for the cost of getting my car washed weekly while I've had this job?
I'm still not sure either of those stories are actually funny or if I am getting boring. But they seemed crucial to my family history, so there you go.
3 comments:
your kids were fine it's just an adjustment to go from two kids to four. You were a blessing and I am greatful for that and Samantha is already asking to play again:)
What a joke! I thought it was funny!
sounds about right these days... and yes, it's funny, in an messed up sort of way. :)
Post a Comment